Mike Wazowski joins the Avengers.
THOR’S HAMMER IS BLOCKING HIS FACE I AM DYING
Why are we not talking about Derrick Coleman????
- He’s been legally Deaf since he was 3 years old
- That’s 20 years
- He received a letter from a fan who’s also Deaf and he wrote back an inspirational reply
- He’s the first ever Deaf offensive player in the league.
- He’s also the first to score a touchdown
- In order to play football, he has to watch everyone else and move when they move, wear hearing aids, and he has to read Quarterback Russell Wilson’s lips in order to know what the play is, and he still manages to do it and do it well.
- He’s just an inspiration to me and a lot of others.
Top 5 sex positions
- free shipping
- direct deposit
- "sort by price: low to high"
- track your order
- 50% off
-2 Pac (Tupac)
-Guns N’ Roses
such a needed campaign. i wish they’d have included native americans as well, though, as cultural appropriation of them in costumes is just as awfully common.
It’s that time of year again when these go around. And I will keep reblogging them. And if I see the joke ones I am likely to rip them apart with prejudice.
I will reblog this every year and unfollow anyone who posts joke fandom spinoffs of this very serious and important commentary.
Have you ever been so tired that you can’t even fall asleep.
Your body doesn’t even have the energy to shut down properly
"Let’s hope they show up for something positive. (If not, I’ll fire a gun in the air, call 911, and report an active shooting at the Corner Coffee House. That would most likely get the media there.)"
And here’s part of why I keep saying that something is fishy as hell about the entirety of yesterday’s activity in Ferguson. First the memorial burning, then a frustrating city council meeting, followed by “looting” (since when is a burglary looting, but whatevs), and the subsequent amping up of police presence… someone’s pouring gasoline on the flames. #staywoke #farfromover
…And the person who drafted this email doesn’t know the difference between a citizen and a resident.
Click here for more of Jon Stewart’s coverage of the recent House Committee on Science, Space and Technology hearing.
This is a prime example of why more STEM experts need to be in politics. Clearly lawyers are incompetent as hell when it comes to science.